Known world dance

faber faber at msrcnavo.navy.mil
Fri Dec 20 13:46:15 PST 1996

Just a note:

1)  If you have not yet reserved for the event, the number of rooms on site
is quickly dwindling.  Reservations are on a first come first serve basis,
and a check must accompany the reservation.

2)  The hotel rooms are only blocked until 31 December.  After then they go
back into the general population.  Except for the blocked rooms, all rooms
are filled.

3)  It is imperative that reservations of either sort be made ASAP!

4)  I am not certain as to the availability of rental cars.  The Agencies I
called will not commit to an answer.

If you have any questions, please call me at (504)882-9369, or our
reservations-crat Christina at (504)833-6661

Yours in Service,

Shoiel