Clan Yellow Feather!

Jeanne C. Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Mon Dec 30 11:20:38 PST 1996

> > I'm wondering what color feathers us horrible gregarious
> > extroverts should wear...
>
> Why, Your Excellency Berengaria, I should think that would be
> obvious.
>
> Peacock, Parrot, and Macaw, in most combinations imaginable and
> otherwise!

I LOVE IT!!!  I absolutely, totally love it...now's my chance to use
all the peacock feathers I could never find a reason to use in garb.
Not that I can costume or anything...hm, wonder if I could find
someone to encompass a rose motif as well....

> Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
>      currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of
>      Ansteorra
> Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
> Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
> otherwise!
Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands