My 2 cents worth(was: Your Blue Feather Concerns)

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Dec 4 14:57:15 PST 1996

Damaris of Greenhill wrote:

> Two cents from me...I want to say here that I haven't ever experienced
> any problems in an SCA context whether at an event, fighter practice, or
> revel, with anyone for showing affection to my partner, Gunnora, (in
> case you didn't know who my partner is) such as hand holding, hugging,
> or kissing in public.  I feel pretty safe doing that much in the SCA.
> Anymore than that is usually taken to the tent which I would hope ALL
> people would do.  In my opinion this is only polite.

You are very lucky.  I guess I should have qualified my statement with
my gay 'male' friends.  Seems it is more accepting of women to be
publically affectionate than men........ and yes...I do hope that
anything more by ANYONE would be taken into a tent.......

now it's 6 cents...if we keep going..we could be rich!

meadhbh