Mead, Killing Yeast by Heating

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu Dec 5 17:08:31 PST 1996

If you do that to capped bottles you risk blowing them to bits. I "air" in
the bottle will expand as will the liquid. the weak link wil be blown out /
apart. Water is not compressable and is at its densest at I belive 34 deg.
F. warmer or colder than that it expandes, if it expandes enough it will
excape from its container.

>Uhhhh, would that still be true if the brew were in capped bottles?
>
>Larkin
>===

>                 )     The bleeding edge of technology. . .
>                 |\
>                 |/ 		Larkin O'Kane of Trelac, Ansteorra
>                 )                   larkin at webstar.net
>               o               	Charlie Cain, San Angelo, TX

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteorra