Why I Hate Fencing

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 10 14:46:59 PST 1996

Peer Quality; there is a Simple Patent of Arms that can be given out in
many kingdoms.  We used to have one and I frankly have not kept up with
it's life.
I tend to agreed with Savein and I would like to think that people know me
as a Peer, treat me with that respect without regard to what kind of Peer I
am.  I think that is the greatest honor --- to be held in respect because
of how people think of me and not what award I hold.

CR St. John