Fighter Food!

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Wed Dec 11 17:56:33 PST 1996

On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Keith Ewing wrote:

> 8oz. <blood> has three protein blocks. I chase it with a bowl of oatmeal
with a > small blob of butter and get a zone favorable meal.

> Besides. They weren't losers till they met me. :)
>
> Kein
> (Who is having entirely too much fun with this weird little thread.)

Earl Kein, I think I can save you a bit of time at breakfast.  I have my
grandmother's recipe for a blood pudding made with -- you guessed it --
blood, oatmeal, butter and honey.  This was a real favorite back home in
the misty hills of Gwynedd, tho we usually used *fresh* blood from a bull or
milk-cow.  Now, while I've never tried this delicacy with a warrior's
blood -- especially not reconstituted warrior's blood -- if you'll
provide that ingredient, I'll be happy to make it for you.

By the way, after it's congealed (heh, heh), you can fry the stuff in
butter like pancakes.  Yummy!  (Really.)

So Kein, when can I expect you for breakfast?

Mari