Shower for Magda, Jeremy's Lady

Elizabeth Crouchet ecs at io.com
Wed Dec 11 23:43:00 PST 1996

     Yes it's shower time!
     Lady Claire and Lady Elizabeth will be hosting a baby/maternity shower
     for Magda (aka the Baron's boopsy) ;-)

     Sunday Dec 14

     ALL ladies are invited (Guys you will get a co-ed chance in the
     spring)

     This shower is for Mandy and the baby, we can tease Jeremy later.
     BTW, they are having a little girl.

     Time 1:30 to 4:00 pm
     Sun Dec 15
     Come for Tea (mundane, nice casual dress)
     Chez Dore: 710 Shade Tree Dr, Austin Texas

     Call Claire for info, to RSVP or ideas 280-3591

     Yes this is the day after Yule Revel.
     See you there!

I hear the guys will be in the park so we will be left alone to talk
about them!