Bardic Circles at Events

Chris Walden cmwalden at flash.net
Fri Dec 13 02:42:48 PST 1996

On 12 Dec 96 E.Preston III & Shelly K Walk wrote:
> This might be a touchy subject, so begin painting your woad now.
> Why can't drumming and bardic circles happen together?

It's possible for drumming and bardic to go together.  But DOOM DOOM
TEK A TEK sometimes the DOOM DOOM TEK A TEK drummers DOOM DOOM TEK A
TEK get into DOOM DOOM TEK A TEK their DOOM rythm DOOM and TEK A it
TEK can DOOM DOOM TEK A TEK become a DOOM DOOM real TEK A TEK
challenge DOOM DOOM TEK to A TEK be heard.  DOOM DOOM TEK A TEK  Also
I DOOM think DOOM that TEK A drummers TEK and DOOM DOOM bards TEK A
TEK DOOM DOOM TEK A TEK have slightly DOOM DOOM different TEK A goals
TEK that are DOOM DOOM sometimes TEK A TEK incompatible.  DOOM DOOM TEK A TEKDOOM DOOM TEK A TEK

Hope that makes sense.

Antoine
Bryn Gwlad