Why Drumming Kills a Bardic Circle

E.Preston III & Shelly K Walker wf3 at icok.net
Fri Dec 13 13:06:38 PST 1996

Baroness ZaraZina,
I would be honored to ever have the chance to learn drumming skills from
you. Please encourage any and all classes. I've only had the chance to
attend one day of classes. This was offered at the Known World Dance
Symposium hosted by the Shire of Mooneschadowe two years ago. It was
taught by HL Lorimar <please forgive spelling> I have since had some
daytime assistance by some drummers. But as a bard once told me, learn
and practice before performing. This is often hard to do, practicing
with other drummers that is.
Britta the Red