Christmas Fun

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Sat Dec 21 12:01:10 PST 1996

On Sat, 21 Dec 1996, harry billings wrote:

> >Endothermic Quadraped with Vermillion Proboscis -Rudolph The Red Nosed
Reindeer--
> >Endocarps Vesticated in a Conflagration --Chestnuts Roasting on an Open
Fire--
> >Colorless Yuletide --White Xmas--

We should add some to this, you know.

Quiet Nocturn
Father Christmas Perambulates This Way
Righteous non-pagan aquaintances shout alellulia
First-person's Awareness of a Prickly Shrub Opening Its Flowers
Male Swine's Skull Song
Eastern Trio of Monarchs
Relax, Happy Well-bred Males

for extra credit (Episcopalians are disqualified)

Agape Decended at Yuletide (it's Irish)

The period carols I'm finding just aren't as well known, but this could be
because I'm in an Episcopal hymnal and we love chant more than most.

Kateryn aka Songbook
Grimfells