King's College

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 31 11:20:39 PST 1996

        King's College will be held February 22-23, in the Shire of the
Shadowlands. It was about 20 years ago that the first King's College was
held for both the Kingdom of Atenveldt and what would become the Region and
then Kingdom of Ansteorra. It is a great treat for me, as founder of King's
College, to be asked to co-ordinate the classes again.  I would like to
invite you all
to participate this year by teaching a class, sitting in on the classes and
meeting with new people.
        If you would like to teach, please send me your names, Mundane and SCA,
and address plus the title and description of what you would like to teach.
I will also need the length of the class (not to exceed 2 hours) and any
equipment, blackboard, tables, chairs, etc you may need.  This information
may be mailed to me though my e-mail address, at nweders at mail.utexas.edu.
Information is needed by Feb 1, and I will respond back no later than Feb
8.  I will be posting the class schedule on the Ansteorra Net later.
        If you have any questions of want further information, please
contact me.  For site information please contact Lady Esther Anne Wright,
409-7775-8341.

        I hope to hear from you.
                                Mistress Clare RosMuire St. John, OP, OL
                                        Baroness