Known world dance

faber faber at msrcnavo.navy.mil
Tue Dec 31 11:37:46 PST 1996

>Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 15:46:15 -0600
>To: saltare
>From: faber <faber at msrcnavo.navy.mil>
>Subject: Known world dance
>
>VERY IMPORTANT:  PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT BY PHONE / ON THE NET / ETC
>
>1)  If you have not yet reserved for the event, the number of rooms on site
is quickly dwindling.  Reservations are on a first come first serve basis,
and a check must accompany the reservation.

>2)  THE HOTEL ROOMS ARE NO LONGER BLOCKED!!!!!  THEY ARE BACK in the
GENERAL POPULATION.  RESERVE NOW IF YOU WANT A HOTEL ROOM VICE A DORM ROOM
OR A TENT.

>3)  It is imperative that reservations of either sort be made ASAP!
>
>4)  IF YOU WANT TO GO ON THE FRIDAY TOUR OF NEW ORLEANS, YOU NEED TO
RESERVE NOW -- RESERVATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE $15 ADVANCED PAYMENTS.  IF  WE
DO NOT GET ENOUGH RESERVATIONS TO COVER THE COST OF BUS RENTAL, THE TOUR
WILL BE CANCELLED.  THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL TOUR, AND WE AER GETTING THE TOUR
GUIDE FOR FREE!!!  THIS TOUR USUALLU GOES FOR $20.00

>If you have any questions, please call me at (504)882-9369, or our
reservations-crat Christina at (504)833-6661