Candlemas

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Fri Feb 2 10:40:56 PST 1996

Does anyone out there remember Candlmas '89? When the ice storm descended
during the event, Kaylitha was due to pop (with her son Christopher) at any
moment and bellydanced with Father Sawyer anyway?? Great event..Lousy
weather.  It took two hours to drive home from the airport to our house in
South Austin.
I did end up making a friend that weekend. Lady Katrai, now of Calontir,
ended up staying at our house for a week and a half, until she could get
back to Angell Sword Armory in Wimberley, due to icy roads.

However, this weekend, I am seven years older and many more miles away from
my home Barony.  We are staying home, Sigh>>
I shall surely miss the great classes and music of Ld. Samuel Piper, Master
Cynric Thomas, Ldys Goldwyn and Ruth that were my compatriots in La Bella
Musica.  I pray that all traveling there will do so with great caution and
care.                         Lady Zahra Zena Theanos