Candlemas weather

Elizabeth Shahan ecs at io.com
Fri Feb 2 09:30:11 PST 1996

-- [ From: Elizabeth Shahan * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

The last that I heard, about 4pm. they were expecting refreezing of mostly
existing condensation. Some may be added in the early morning hours. They
expect the roads to be clearing on Sat. It will get colder still Saturday
night and down right arctic on Sun but with no more precipitation. If you
leave well after sun up, you may get here late, but it could be fairly safe.
Especially as traffic picks up and helps to clear the roads. PLEASE continue
to watch out for bridges and overpasses. The feasting and Dancing should
help to warm you up and crash spaces are still available. I'll see those of
you who can and miss the rest! BTW this means that if you are close and
didn't get in a reservation, some will probably be availabls at the door!

Lady Clare