Steppes: weekend of 23 Feb?

Chris Turner cturner at awod.com
Fri Feb 9 13:42:12 PST 1996

Greetings unto the fair Gentles of the Steppes from Ian O'Donnell,
     I find that I will be in your Barony on the weekend of the 23rd and was
wondering
about meetings/events/fighter practice on that weekend.  I am seeking
employment in
the Dallas area and may soon be a permanent part of your area.  Any help
would be
greatly appreciated.
          In service to my Lady and the Dream,
                              Ian O'Donnell

Chris D. Turner                         Ian O'Donnell
Charleston S.C.                         Barony of Hidden Mountain, Atlantia
Work: cturner at smtp.cnsy-ian.navy.mil    (803) 743-8401 x167
Home: cturner at awod.com                  (803) 572-8803