New Ansteorran Roll of Precedence Available

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Sat Feb 10 00:26:03 PST 1996

Dia duit!

I've just completed updating the Ansteorran Roll of Precedence through the
Final Court of Patrick and Julia (Jan. 20, AS XXX, 1996ce).  I will shortly be
publishing an Update for Their Reign, which should be available from the
Ansteorran Stock Clerk in the near future.

For those who can't wait, both the raw data and an HTML version of the full
Roll are available on my web site:

  http://www.io.com/~dbrummel/aodhan.html

Should you find any errors or omissions, please contact me with corrections and
documentation.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan, Zodiacus
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.io.com/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable