LOKI'S HAVOC IS CANCELLED

nsjoi8056 at ALPHA.NSULA.EDU nsjoi8056 at ALPHA.NSULA.EDU
Thu Feb 1 15:36:10 PST 1996

LOKI'S HAVOC IS CANCELLED DUE TO THE WEATHER

In the best interest of SCA members and with the advice of Their Royal
Majesties of Meridies we have cancelled Loki's Havoc.
Please pass the information along to any one who may have planned on
attending.
The Incipient Shire of Loch Na Bas is sorry for any inconvience this may
cause, but it is much better to be safe than have SCA people traveling in
this weather.  I know I for one can't drive on ice.

The event scheduled for this weekend in Pollock Louisiana has been cancelled.

We have a reservation for Skadjedis, mka Francis Trahan out of
Nacogdoches, TX but no phone number. Could someone please email me with
the phone number for her or  her group so that we may let her know before
they drive out here.

Thank you
In service to the Society, Shire and the Dream,
Rixende de Rouen
Autocrat Loki's Havoc

NSJOI8056 at ALPHA.NSULA.EDU
RIXENDE at CP-TEL.NET