Awards for things (Was: Award Time)

Lisa A. May xylm1 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Thu Feb 1 21:02:52 PST 1996

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Keith Ewing wrote:

> You wrote:
> >
> >On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Keith Ewing wrote:
> >

> >> If you meet a guy who has an Iris for research, you should marry him
> or
> >> something.
> >>
> >Ya think so?  I don't know, I'd have to think about it for a while.
> >OK, I thought...  :-)
> >
> >Maggie
> >
> On second thought, don't. He'll probably leave you alone in a far off
> land on your wedding night.
>
> Kein

Ahh, but what better way for such a gentleman to demonstrate his complete
confidence and trust in his lady?  And, surely he would leave her in the
care of close friends?

OK, so it's getting a little deep around here...I think you've struck a
telling blow...

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor  *  Lisa A. May               *
Barony of Bonwicke           *  Texas Tech School of Law  *
Kingdom of Ansteorra         *  Lubbock, TX               *