Candlemas

Mirrim of Bristol mirrim at moritu.com
Fri Feb 2 07:35:11 PST 1996

Moriel wrote:
> Is this really a wise choice?  The Crown of Meridies decided it was better to
> cancel the event planned for this weekend than to risk any of their populace
> to accicdents caused by bad roads.  Even the military at Fort Hood is closed
> completely except for "mission essential" and medical personell.  Shouldn't
> we in Ansteorra be as concerned for our populace?

It is impossible to let *everyone*, who has planned to attend, know
that an event is cancelled.  I trust everyone will use their best
judgement in whether they will attend or not.

Mirrim

 |-------------------|  Mordraut Freyulf:  mordraut at moritu.com
 | Dark Horde Moritu |  Mirrim of Bristol:  mirrim at moritu.com
 |-------------------|  http://www.realtime.net/~mordraut/

                    Stolen Quote of The Moment:
The sword of truth is just another weapon.