Wastelands

R. Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Sun Feb 11 09:20:10 PST 1996

> I have been interested in SCA for some time now, however I was unsure
> who to contact.  According to the map I'm located in the Wastelands (Enid,
> OK)...appropriate.  I see that there is an event in this area at the end
> of March.  I would like more information on that event or a contact person
> in this area.
>
> My e-mail address is <katedave at fullnet.net>.  Any information would be
> helpful.

I am afraid I have next to no information on the upcomming event, but I've
cc'd a copy of this reply to the ansteorra mailing list so hopefully
someone will respond.

The Hospitaller info gives me this information about the wastelands hospitaler
contact.

WASTELANDS (S),N, ,AISLINN BLACKHEART,SUSAN LYDA,2806 MT. VERNON,ENID,OK,73703
,(405) 242-0434,7/96