FWD>Medieval Recipes

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Feb 14 10:26:02 PST 1996

Mail*Link¨ SMTP               FWD>Medieval Recipes

Can anyone help this gentle? I've already checked my recipe files and
don't find any of these items at least by these names.

Please send any notes to him directly, since he is not on this mailing list.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous

--------------------------------------
Date: 2/14/96 1:06 AM
From: Robert B. Wilkes
I am tring to help my Daughter with a school Project where she needs to find
Medieval Recipes for the Following:
Pheasant; Almond Milk Pudding; Borage?; Borage Pie?; Decorated Roast;
Pottage.

Any help you can be either with recipes and/or where I could locate them
will be greatly Appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,

Robert B. Wilkes
DOLMAX World Distribution Inc.
US Toll Free 800-868-6976  CAN Toll Free 800-844-4656
TEL: 604-856-7139  FAX: 608-856-3357
E-MAIL  rwilkes at dolmax.com