Litch Was Re: Why do some treat heralds so badly

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Wed Feb 14 07:57:17 PST 1996

On 14 Feb 96 , R.Michael Litchfield shaped electrons to state:

> When are the heralds going to start to be polite?

Perhaps about the same time that you learn to be polite in all your
postings.  Over the past couple of years I have watched you post some
useful comments, usually buried in and amongst flame-bait.  A large
portion of your flame-bait concerns heralds, why, did one rain on
your parade once?

It also appears to me that you are talking about something that you
know little about, the SCA. You sit behind your keyboard and gripe about
how the SCA is, but you do nothing constructive to change it.  You do
not go to events, nor do you go to business meetings, both of which
would be good places to try and change the SCA.  Why not?

Perhaps, if you really believe that you know all that is wrong with
the SCA, you should come out and help change it.  To put in in plain
english:  Litch, put up or shut up.

Mordraut

 |-------------------|  Mordraut Freyulf:  mordraut at moritu.com
 | Dark Horde Moritu |  Mirrim of Bristol:  mirrim at moritu.com
 |-------------------|  http://www.realtime.net/~mordraut/

                    Stolen Quote of The Moment:
Alt.angst is the equivocal net effect of Walt Disney
	setting loose his creation on Vietnam.