Whining and complaining

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Feb 15 13:09:48 PST 1996

Diarmuit declares:
... I
*do* teach classes, and make an effort to wear something that's at lease
*remotely* "period" and homogenous to that stupid populace meeting, when I'd
just as soon pop a ratty old "T" over my blue jeans and tennis shoes.

Huh? Did I get that right? Did you say you wear medieval clothing to
your populace meetings? Or were you really speaking about events?

I guess it's time for an intra-kingdom anthropology question. Do other
people/groups wear medieval clothing (garb) to local group meetings?

It is certainly uncommon here in Bryn Gwlad (Austin). Now that fighter
practice is only on tuesday nights, people don't even dress up for
fighter practice anymore.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com