Wearing of med. clothes was Re: Whining and complaining

nsjoi8056 at ALPHA.NSULA.EDU nsjoi8056 at ALPHA.NSULA.EDU
Thu Feb 15 20:55:16 PST 1996

Here in Loch Na Bas we strive to wear garb for all meetings, but it has
been due to popular vote.  We do not enforce it heavily though.
We definately try to dress for everything we do in public.

We have been very lucky, and dressing the part has helped.  The Mayor of
Natchitoches, LA stopped by our fighter practice and asked us to do a
demo at a local festival.

In Service to Kingdom, Shire and The Dream,

Lady Rixende de Rouen