Queen's Champion.

Christopher Walden cmwalden at bga.com
Sun Feb 18 17:52:49 PST 1996

I wanted to say Huzzah for all of the honorable gentles that
participated in Her Majesty's Championship tourney this weekend.  The
spirit was one of honor and I was pleased with everyone's efforts.

Modius is Queen's Champion.  Though I did not fight him personally, I
was aware of many who did and I heard nothing but honor for him.
Congratulations for a job well done.

This Queen's reminded me of Champion tourney's from years ago.  I
think some of the credit certainly goes to our Queen, who had nothing
but love and respect for our Rapier Community, and was eloquent in
her expression of it.  I think that the rest of the credit goes to
the fighters, who collectively seemed to decide that Queen's Champion
is the best that we are.  It is, and we were.

Thank you all for an inspiring and uplifting weekend.  I hope to see
you at Squire's.

I remain Yours, etc.
Antonio Bastiano
Cadette to Don Alden Pharamond