Mardi Gras (In Elizabethan England)

Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov
Thu Feb 22 08:06:35 PST 1996

On 20 Feb 96 at 17:28, Aubrey666 at aol.com wrote:

> >I want to know whay only apprentices are invited to this
> >riot..............

WHAT RIOT?????

Sheesh, I go away for a few days, on a much-needed vacation, and I
find that my cousin apprentices are planning a riot without me....

> Far be it from me to be a riot-snob.  Please, by all means, join in.

waitaminutehere.......Mardi Gras, Mistress Siobhan's
postings......Aaaaaaaaaah, I see-eeeeeee.....

Well, Rhiain, what can we do down Elfsea-ways, eh?

Emher

Emher,

          We can of course riot, too!  Mardi Gras is certainly not
          limited by any geographical boundries.  And apprentice riots
          are of course only for the brave of heart, surely you'll
          join in!