Why do some treat heralds so badly

Laurie E. W. Brandt pp003060 at interramp.com
Thu Feb 22 10:06:46 PST 1996

Many good folk are upset with the college because we have set rules to help
maintain a more medieval ambance not fantasy, period names and naming practies,
spellings, this is where the dreaded documtation comes in. The college got away
from using the Tolkin, Elvish and Dwarvish many years ago. As well as a more
medieval art form when it comes to heraldic art, heraldic art is not
naturlistic, look at the heraldic tyger and you will see what I mean.

HerLadyship Pegasus Devona, AoA, GdS, Pursuivant