Candlemas

Mirrim of Bristol mirrim at moritu.com
Fri Feb 2 07:38:57 PST 1996

>  For those of us coming in from out of town, what is the weather like in
> Austin?  How are the roads ... really?  I was planning to drive in tonight,
> but due to current conditions, I think I'll wait and decide tomorrow morning.
>
> Kat

As of 3:30 pm all the major streets and I-35 are clear and dry.  I've
been driving on them myself.  Some bridges may still be a bit slick
but they are sanded.  I have no idea about the roads leading in to
Austin.  The DPS info number is (800) 452-9292.  Drive carefully.

Mirrim

 |-------------------|  Mordraut Freyulf:  mordraut at moritu.com
 | Dark Horde Moritu |  Mirrim of Bristol:  mirrim at moritu.com
 |-------------------|  http://www.realtime.net/~mordraut/

                    Stolen Quote of The Moment:
Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy.