Candlemas

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 5 06:38:44 PST 1996

> It sounds like Candlemas was still a great event, even with the weather.

We had great fun at it. Unfortunately we were too exhausted by the time
the dancing got started good.

> Would anyone please be so kind as to report on the event, especially as to
> the Court and any awards that were given out?  This is the first Candlemas I
> have missed in at least eight years, and I am homesick.

Yes, there were awards given out. If you expect me to know what they are
or how to spell the people's name, you are quite mistaken. *smile*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"