Babies

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Mon Feb 12 13:53:32 PST 1996

A few months ago there was a thread about periodness of sites,events, etc. Now I
want to know what you have seen/used/heard about how infants are carried around so
that the mom can still serve feast, cook in the kitchen, do clean up, run around
the site in general. I really hate to impose on anyone to hold my 5 month old while
I work. I just learned how to cook and like working in the kitchen but the holder I
have is a front one and not very period looking. I realize that there may not even
be a period way to do this but I want one close or inventive.

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches/
       @}/