Whining and complaining

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Fri Feb 16 19:13:15 PST 1996

>Greetings, Gentle Cousins, from a Southern Outlander.
>
>Here too, it is considered to be correct to attend populace meetings in
>persona and I truly see the reasons for it.  However, in our shire,
>mundanity intrudes when two or three get off work at 6 p.m. and the meetings
>start at 6:30.  There is *no* time to change or even eat!  Most of us tend
>to be somewhat surly by the time 9:30 rolls around.  There must be something
>a bright person can suggest that will appease everyone. Can anyone offer
>some helpful suggestions?
>
>Prydwen

Logical solution #1. Change your meeting time to 7:00.

Expensive logical solution #2. Have your meeting at a restaurant, where you
can have a dinner/meeting, sort of like the Lions or Iguanas do.

Slightly less expensive logical solution #3. Throw a T-tunic or other
"minimal" garb in the car in the morning, and stop at Jack-in-the-Box (or
wherever) on the way to the meeting.

Silly solution #4. If the meeting ruins too long, kill and eat the
peerson(s) causing the delay.

     -Tivar Moondragon