Medivial Pavilions

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Mon Feb 19 06:18:22 PST 1996

<GREEDER at delphi.com>
>...of making an octangonal pavilion.  So are octagonal pavilions period?
>Should I build one any way?  Would it realy matter? (except to the authenticity
>police?)...

Two simple questions, My Lord.  To whom do you refer? And why should they
care?  After all, it's your pavilion, and if you should choose to make it
octagonal, regardless of documentation (or lack thereof) whose business is
it of theirs?

"Authenticity is not a matter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
 of money, but of time"           University of Northkeep/Company of St. Jude
 -- Unknown Recreator             Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
                                  (I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)