Mardi Gras (In Elizabethan England)

Lisa A. May xylm1 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Tue Feb 20 15:55:16 PST 1996

On Tue, 20 Feb 1996 Aubrey666 at aol.com wrote:

> >No, when I riot I like to have a good reason, like the high price of ale.
> >To riot just because it's a holiday is a waste of time which could be
> >better spent on wine, women and song.
> >
> >Ld Llywelyn Gruffydd
> >Apprentice to Mistress Jeanmaire du Doremy
> >

> Llwelyn,
>
> I would never dream of rioting without the required three W's.  What kind of
> apprentice do you take me for?  Maybe you shouldn't answer that.
>
> Aubrey

Aubrey,

Oh?  You would never dream of rioting without the required three
W's?  And what sort of fiancee do you take me for?  And did you forget I
read the net?  Perhaps you'd care to explain?

Siobhan, if you've got a continuing tradition with apprentices who have
displeased you, perhaps you and I could talk.....

:-)

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor  *  Lisa A. May               *
Barony of Bonwicke           *  Texas Tech School of Law  *
Kingdom of Ansteorra         *  Lubbock, TX               *