Mardi Gras (In Elizabethan England)

Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov
Thu Feb 22 08:06:32 PST 1996

Rhiain,

Please, whatever you do do not talk of this apprentice rioting thing to my
apprentice (you know which one).  My apprentices have been so good lately
(well I haven't heard anything) that I would hate to put ideas in their
heads.  I mean after all, my apprentices take after me, sweet and innocent!

Love,
Mara

Mara,

          Far be it from me to burst your bubble, so I won't!
          Needless to say, I have been in recent contact with "one" of
          your apprentices and she is still just as "sweet" and
          "innocent" as ever.  Have no fear..........

          Rhiain