Mardi Gras (In Elizabethan England)

Ysoulde at aol.com Ysoulde at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 11:49:17 PST 1996

>On another point, if Apprentices Riot, what should a Protege' do? Plan the
>riot?  What about Squires and Cadets? I think that Cadets would start the
>riot, then stand back and watch while the Squires finished it.

But, But, But.......what about the rest of us???? Those of us who are mere
populace could come in very handy for the planners and/or rioters.....think
of the alibi's we could give you. Or think of all the blame we could take off
your hands (for a small fee, naturally). Some of  us are quite adept at the
art of riots/rioting/alibis..............hey, we could even do the whole
thing and give you guys all the credit.........there's an idea.
for more information on alibis and/or witnesses, please contact any member of
House Crane.

Ysoulde