Dixie from Steppes

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Sat Feb 24 20:09:53 PST 1996

Greetings,
        I recently became acquainted with a lovely lady named
Dixie(originally from Trimaris) who lives in Steppes now.  She is a
tall,blonde woman (with a great smile) who dresses as a Viking, including
the little dutch-style white cap. I believe she goes by the name of Dicce
(which sounds a lot like Dixie).
        She and I spoke at Queen's about her current job search, and we were
interrupted before I could give her my number. I would like to provide her
some contacts in Steppes.
        Does anyone know how to reach her? Could you please contact me by
e-mail, or by phone (my number is in the Black Star), or give her my number?

Thank you, Lady Zahra Zena Theanos, Kingdom Chirurgeon