Definition

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at neosoft.com
Tue Jan 9 06:27:57 PST 1996

Ladies and Gentlemen, All;

I am writing a series of articles on SCA Heavy weapons fighter conditioning
in THE Tower Towers, our local newsletter.

I would like to know the origin of the word "pell".   I know it's stupid to
ask on the surface, but I cannot find a written source about the name.  And,
yes, it does bug me.   It's like Mel Brooks in the 2010 year old man...How
did they come up with the name shower?....because when you went into the
cold water early in the morning you would say Oh ssshii-eeowww-eerrr....

Please help me before my wife and the three local heralds linch me.

Thank you

Jonathan ap Morgan