Titles

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jan 11 08:59:20 PST 1996

Pug declares:

>Btw, it's a personal preference. I go by nothing but Pug. On the other
>hand, I've heard very few people refer to Mistress Claire as anything
>else.

But there is only one Pug that I know of. There are two Clares here in
the barony. So, in this case, the title may be being used as a differentiator.
Mistress Clare and Clare is a bit easier than Clare and Clare with long red
hair
or some other adjective list. And either of these might be preferred by them
to "old Clare" and "young Clare" or some such.

Stefan li Rous