Award Names Needed

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Fri Jan 12 16:56:15 PST 1996

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of "Lee Forgue"  to All]

 "F> Could someone on the Ansteorran list either:
 "F>   1.  Send me the email address for Zodiacus Herald -or-
 "F>   2.  Send me a list of all Ansteorran awards, their place in the OP,
 "F> and what they're given for?

Eilis

I am the Zodiacus Herald.  My e-mail address is below.  It is also listed in
the back of the Black Star (don't you get a copy as ombudsman?).

The raw data for the last published Roll of Precedence is available on my BBS
and on my web site, both listed below.  The file available at these sites is
zipped and should contain the info you seek in addition to the raw precednece
data. Also, the printed version should be available from the Ansteorran Stock
Clerk.

Note that the RoP will be updated shortly after our upcoming Coronation.

Also, I am now hosting an Ansteorran Heralds' maillist.  If you (or anyone
else) are intersted in subscribing, send to listserv at dobharchu.org a message
with a body of "subscribe ansthrld".

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan, Zodiacus
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.io.com/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable