Post-Holiday Greetings...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 2 05:53:30 PST 1996

Good Morning one and all,

  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I have unfortunately
  been quite busy when I haven't been sick, so I am still behind. This
  week I will be trying to get caught up as much as possible. There will
  be at least 2 mailing lists created this week; I will leave it up to
  the list managers of these systems to announce them if they wish. As
  well, I will be working on our Baronial Doomsday list.

  If there have been any problems with the mailing lists that I have not
  taken care of, please let me know.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"