colleges

CRICKETRED at aol.com CRICKETRED at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 20:53:10 PST 1996

>We are trying to start a group at Texas Tech University.  At this time
>they are worried about allowing us to "fight" hevey on campus.  They are
>worried that this might start a "bad" precedent.  That is, if they allow
>us to hold our fighter practice on campus other groups might try to hold
>something less desirable.  I need number and names of other college group
>that I can have them call.   I would appreciate any and all information.
>
>Learning to Serve the Dream,
>
>Lady Kayleigh Drake
>Barony of Bonwicke
>The Western Region of Ansteorra

I remember at Purdue (Barony of Rivenstar, middle kingdom) we've had
university affiliation for years...and have held fighter practices in the
rotc armory...even had an event there ....   I haven't been there in six
years...but I know it's still happenning!
                                   Lady Letha de Loc Airgead
                                         Shire of Ffynnon Gath
                                                Ansteorra