Newcomer

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Tue Jan 30 15:02:14 PST 1996

On Sat, 13 Jan 1996 10:37:59 -0600  Nightbird wrote:
>Hi, SCA-ers!
>
>I'm very interested in the SCA, and having problems hooking up with people
>in my immediate area.  Could someone give me some info on Wichita Falls?
>

>Also, I'm looking for garb information.  I need a pattern for a skirt (I
>have a vest and shirt already).  Also looking for male garb for an ex-large
>friend.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Donna

You may try a commercial pattern for a two piece wedding dress, they are back
in style again. If you want an A-line skirt then try Vogue #1239 it has two
types one with a victorian waist cincher and another with a regular waistband.
It is the only a-line skirt pattern I have found. Also try the h-costume
mailing list and this webpage: http://home.aol.com/randwhit. It has a catalog
of stuff.

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches/