Definition

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jan 9 07:26:56 PST 1996

Jonathan ap Morgan asks:

>I would like to know the origin of the word "pell".

I have searched through the SCA history files that I have and
do not find it referanced. However, as a future source of
information, you might try my SCA Rialto files at:

http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

The SCA STORIES section has interesting stories by SCA folks,
histories of the SCA and many individual kingdoms, stories of
rommance in the SCA, lists of famous people and authors that
have been in the SCA and a list of the "You know you are in
the SCA when..." comments. Also interesting stories of SCA
folks troubles crossing international borders the story behind
the infamous Compleat Anachronist #13.

A complete listing of my files is available at the Web site or
from me by email. I am also willing to send files to anybody
who doesn't have WWW access.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
markh at risc.sps.mot.com