Stefan's file list for Febr

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jan 16 11:40:37 PST 1996

Here is the article on my SCA Rialto Files which will be coming out in
the February issue of the It Cometh, the Bryn Gwlad baronial newsletter.

Stefan li Rous
-----------------------

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA Rialto files for this month. I have
files for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for
a copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also get these
files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

    Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

Here are the new files that have been added this past month:

archery-SCA-msg         Archery in the SCA. Archery ranks.
AS-ideas-msg            Thoughts and ideas on SCA Arts & Sciences.
drums-msg               Medieval drums and percussion instruments.
Fire-Book               Baron Durr's Guide to safe fire use.
Fire-Book-no-pics       Baron Durr's Guide to safe fire use. (with
                            pictures removed for easy file transfer.)
monks-msg               Medieval monks and orders.
rec-desserts-msg        Medieval and SCA dessert recipes. Sweets.
p-songs-msg             Period songs and song lyrics.
parchment-msg           Making and buying parchment. substitutes.
poisons-msg             Medieval poisons.
SCA-insurance-msg       Clarifications on the SCA's insurance.
SCA-reasons-msg         The reasons various people joined the SCA.
storytelling2-art       Another storytelling article by Yaakov.
tents-weather-msg       Various tent styles in bad weather.