Vatavia

MS BARBARA A JONES BQYV15A at prodigy.com
Sun Jan 21 13:53:31 PST 1996

Greetings from the Barony of Vatavia!

Due to a small scheduling conflict, the Barony of Vatavia (Wichita,
KS) has
moved its Mongols' Rule event to the weekend of March 23rd.

Nothing but the date has changed; it is still at the same site as
last
September's InterKingdom Valor, and we still have much Mongol melee
madness
(as well as spiffy A&S competitions) planned.  An updated flyer has
been
mailed to Ansteorra's Chronicler.

If you would like further information, please feel free to contact us
by
calling (316)269-DUKE, or by emailing to rhianwen at wichita.fn.net  .

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.  Thank you
for your
time.

Gabriel and Rhianwen, Baron and Baroness of Vatavia by the Grace of
Their
Majesties of Calontir

 -------- Original message header follows --------
>From rhianwen at wichita.fn.net  Mon Jan 15 19:20:27 1996  [PIM 3.2-334.