Known World A&S Symposium i

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Jan 22 17:52:14 PST 1996

Greetings,

The recent Ansteorra calender lists:

APRIL:
12-14 	Known World Arts & Science Symposium - Steppes (Dallas TX)

Is there a list of classes that I can get? I'm assuming this event
is like our King's College only bigger. Has there been an event
announcement in the BlackStar? (If so, I may have missed it)

Unfortunately, this is also the date of Cantebury Fair here in Austin.
This is a small ren. fair put on for the Wild Basin conservation
group. The barony has been active at this fair for the past few years
and it has been good for recruiting, demoing and making money. Since
I've enjoyed it in previous years, I'm torn between which event to
attend.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  markh at risc.sps.mot.com