Houston and College Station areas

R.Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Fri Jan 26 11:28:15 PST 1996

>I have a friend in College Station who is interested in the SCA.  Please
>send me the info on the groups in both college station and Houston for him.

Unfortuanntly neither of them have a web page.

However both groups have people who are on the ansteorra mailing list so i
will cc that group a copy of this letter and hopefully one of them will
contact you.

HEre is the Stargate hospitaller info
STARGATE (B),CO,HL,GILLIAN FITZSIMMONS,REBECCA CAWOOD,1830
ARCADIA,SUGARLAND,TX,77478 ,(713) 242-4456,7/96

and here is the shadowlands hospitaler info
SHADOWLANDS (S),S, ,ABIGAIL PINEL,ANDREA PENNELL,PO BOX 1010,COLLEGE
STATION,TX,77841 ,(409) 847-0052,7/96