Houston and College Station areas

dr Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Fri Jan 26 13:30:36 PST 1996

>I have a friend in College Station who is interested in the SCA.  Please
>send me the info on the groups in both college station and Houston for him.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Rixende de Rouen
>Seneschale, Incipient Shire of Loch Na Bas, Gleann Abhainn Meridies
>Deputy of Instruction Minstrel's Guild of Meridies
>AUTOCRAT LOKI'S HAVOC FEB 2-4, 1996!!!!

For what it's worth, the Barony of Raven's Fort is fifty-five miles east of
Shadowlands.  Anything we can do to help (or if he'd just like to defect)
please let us know.  I know a few folks over there.  We even have one or two
of them living local with us.

I'll forward contact numbers when I find my Black Star.

David St. David
David R. Hoffpauir                   | Intergraph Mapping Sciences Lab
Oracle/Geographic Information System |
(GIS) Database Administrator         |
Texas Regional Institute for         |
Environmental Studies (TRIES)-       |