Fwd: QUEENS' CHAMPION

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 13:44:20 PST 1996

Just got this in from Lady Isedora...It will shorten the drive up afew miles
for those of you coming up I-35 from the South.  Thanks!!
Moriel^^^

 the Belton Inn (a.k.a. Budget Inn) its going to be $46.95+tax for a double
(2 Queen size beds) and w/a kitchenette was around $51+tax.  I also called
the Ramada in Belton and it was $45+tax for a double...Sorry, but I didn't
get the single prices.

Isedora

P.S.  The Ramada's number is 817-939-3745
and the Belton Inn is 817-939-0744.