Just Curious

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 30 11:03:40 PST 1996

> Just curious.....what would be the cause of someone not receiving their AoA?
> or why would a person be denied their AoA?

Well let's see. I assume you man *an* AoA and not one they already have.

1) Not well enough argued that they should get one.
2) People protest about the person's behavior. (I bet Litch would be
   fun trying to get an award for.)
3) Their Majesties don't have the time to do it. (There's only so many
   hours in a reign.)
4) Not enough people recommended them.
5) The wrong people recommended them. (If I recommend my wife, I'd
   expect it to be mostly ignored.)

Shooting off the cuff of course.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"